Denmark will be represented by 12 Danish Warmblood horses at the 2018 FEI/WBFSH World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Ermelo, August 2-5. Among the former contestants are last year’s bronz medallist, the popular breeding stallion Hesseljøj Donkey Boy, who is now six years old.
Among the Danish 7-year-olds are Carina Cassøe Krüth’s two mares, Heiline’s Danciera and Red Diamant, who were both finalists last year. Already in 2016 Heiline’s Danciera was a finalist and placed fourth.
Among the Danish five-year-olds are some exciting horses, one of which is Andreas Helgstrand’s black Zhaplin Langholt, the winner of Danish Warmblood’s cham-pionships for five-year-olds in Herning earlier this year. Here you also find Straight Horse Sezuanna who is a full sister of the triple world champion Sezuan.
• Zhaplin Langholt (Zonik x Stedinger) bred by Bente Graasbøll and Ole Magnus Jensen, ridden by Andreas Helg-strand
• Atterupgaards Delorean (Bon Brav-our x Sandro Hit) bred by Atterup-gaard, ridden by Selina S. Vittinghus
• Delizia (Fürst-enball x De Noir) bred by Lotte Sophia and Liv Kulle, ridden by Anne Troensegaard
• Straight Horse Ascenzione (Blue Hors Zack x Blue Hors Don Schufro) bred by Straight Horse ApS, ridden by Victoria E. Vallentin
• Favour Gersdorf (Foundation x Leandro) bred by Inger Marie Andreasen, ridden by Nadja Aaboe Sloth
• Straight Horse Sezuanna (Blue Hors Zack x Blue Hors Don Schufro) bred by Straight Horse ApS, ridden by Kenneth Damgaard...